With all that has been going on this year I have forgotten to slow down and celebrate in my heart what I am truly thankful for. In this moment I will take the time to count my blessings.
- For my family and friends who love and support me no matter how crazy the idea sounds in the moment. You deeply impact my life. You fight for our friendship when I have no fight in me. You all bring brightness into my heart. Thank you.
- For the little surprises that get sent in the mail.
- For you who are reading these words now. Blogging has opened up something inside me I never dreamed of.
- For a job that is better than what I had ever hoped for myself.
- For the space heater that keeps me warm while it is frigid outside.
- For blueberries.
- For all the folks who helped me write my book. Still can’t believe it is real.
- For smiles that crinkle the eyes. They are a free gift that bring such joy.
- For time. This may seem cheesy but much of my life I have raced from one thing to the next. Right now I am thankful for the opportunity to slow down and really take the time for things that matter.
- For head rubs and deep tissue massages.
- For rainy days that fit my mood always!
- For hugs boy do they fill my heart up.
- For salsa with a side of chips. 😀
- For photography that moves my soul.
- For the ability to love.
Happy Thanksgiving dear readers. I pray that you are blessed this season by those who love you. (You can count me as one who loves you. XOXO)