- Philippines- Chocolate Hills and of course the beach
- New Zealand- Huge Lord of the Rings fan. I really want to go to Hobbiton. Looks like a beautiful country and I would love to photograph it
- Israel- many different sights but I really want to see the Dead Sea
- Croatia to see the Sea Organ. I mean my word what a creative way to make music!
- Tasmania my friend Rebecca @Studiodebrey on Instagram has the most amazing photos there!
- Iceland oh to explore the rugged and vast countryside. I have had several friends go and everytime I see photos I melt. Such a stunning landscape. I must go during the northern lights season. #Dream
- London England (my 6-hour layover sleeping and drooling in the airport does not count.) I want to walk the Tower Bridge and attempt to conquer my fear of hights by riding in the Eye of London
- Australia The Ten Apostles look incredible. Plus, it would be fun to see the opera house
- China- I would love to see the Great Wall I know I know kinda a duh thing to see. I would also really like to go to Marias Big House of Hope to love on some kiddos.
- This is kind of a cheat I really need to go back to Italy. Yes, I have been twice but I need to go see Cinque Terre in real life. The photos look exquisite. I still can’t believe I missed going there twice.
- Bonus country
- Scotland I mainly want to go to Scotland because it seems that much of my family history resides here. I have not done much research into it but I have heard from my folks and my Uncle that this is the case. In away it is looking to see where I have come from.
Now for the fun part Lovelies what is your top 10 list of overseas destinations you want to visit?